[COMPLETED] [CLASS] Intro to Eventuring

For information about upcoming EVE University classes.
Forum rules
All class announcements should be posted in the following format: (CLASS) YYYY-MM-DD Name of the class. Once the class is finished please alter the title to say (COMPLETED). If you are interested in running a class, contact our Teaching Department.
Korr'Tanas
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Honorary Member, Director Emeritus, Captain, Alpha Dog, [LTI]

[COMPLETED] [CLASS] Intro to Eventuring

Post by Korr'Tanas »

Alot of people are interested in the current Capsuleer Day event, but not everyone knows how to get started. So on Monday I'll do an Intro to Eventuring class to hopeful equip everyone who is interested with enough knowledge to be able to participate in the event.
We will be talking about what ships you need, some basic explanations about how probe scanning and hacking works, some basics about Abyssal space and whatever questions people might have. I'm not a professional teacher, I'll just try to explain things as best as I can. There will be no practical part to this, I will however share my screen on Discord which will help when it comes to explaining scanning and hacking.

This is mostly aimed at new players who have never tried exploration and/or Abyssals, but everyone is welcome.

When: Monday, May 6, 20:00 eve time
Where: Uni mumble as well as Discord classroom for screensharing