Trade Hub Jita

<<

Commander Regin

Portrait

Post 2012.09.23 02:32

Trade Hub Jita

From what I have realized Jita is a really good trade hub to sell stuff at. It seems like alot of stuff we sell is at Jita for more than alot of places. :wink:
<<

Resnik Cesaille

Portrait

Post 2012.09.23 05:35

Re: Trade Hub Jita

For modules Jita is best hub to sell if you want to sell it fast but not make as much money.

There are some items that sell for more in jita, most commonly high end production stuff (e.g. nanoribons).

Anybody knows any other items that sell for more in jita that are worth mentioning?
<<

Commander Regin

Portrait

Post 2012.09.23 06:20

Faction Modules and that also sell for a good amount from DED sites.
<<

Jovan Geldon

Portrait

Post 2012.09.23 10:44

Commander Regin wrote:Jita is a really good trade hub

In other news, water is wet and shit stinks

Excellent thread, would read again
<<

NightCypher

Portrait

Post 2012.09.23 18:28

I'd have put it more politely than Jovan, but Jita being a good trade hub is a pretty well known fact, as evidenced by the uniwiki page, the main EVE wiki and most of the top hits in a quick google search for Jita.

Jita's fantastic for shifting stuff quickly or for buying/selling in bulk. As a result of this, it's where a lot of people go to buy and sell their materials or produced goods, and being close to the northern areas of nullsec where Technetium is produced it's where a large majority of the T2 production materials are traded. It's also the focus of most officer/faction/deadspace module trading, so if you're looking for those mods you're probably best off going to Jita for them. Plexes also seem to sell for more there than the other major market hubs, so it's a good place to sell plexes too.
Shiva - Director of HR and Recruitment
Ex-ILN BG3 LT-JG and TF21 Security Liason, Ex-Senior Personnel Officer

Shiva is recruiting!
<<

BobHick

Portrait

Post 2012.09.25 15:05

The big issue with Jita is there are wartarget tornadoes and other gank ships camping the place at most of the busy hours. You need to be sure there's no flashy outside when you want to move stuff.
<<

Aed Akiga

Portrait

Post 2012.09.25 16:28

Trade Hub Jita

A few cautions. Almost every time that I've visited Jita in an industrial, I have been 'yellow boxed' by neutrals. A cloak & MWD are recommended.

I have encountered substantial congestion at the docking ring of they busiest station making it impossible to quickly warp to a turn point. I have also seen explosions (suicide ganks?) as I tried to undock and navigate through the congested area. I recommend staging goods at another station in the system and using a heavily tanked ship to move items between your staging area and the market station.

Good luck and fly safe.
Life is uncertain - eat dessert first!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
<<

Tinman Spectacular

Portrait

Post 2012.09.25 17:06

Aed Akiga wrote:A few cautions. Almost every time that I've visited Jita in an industrial, I have been 'yellow boxed' by neutrals. A cloak & MWD are recommended.

Pro Tip: There is a moon straight of Jita IV-IV undock that you can use to make an insta-undock. Undock, turn on moons, warp to it and drop a bm on the way. Since it's far, pretty much any crazy angle Jita IV-IV spews you out results in an inst-warp to your bookmark.
<<

NightCypher

Portrait

Post 2012.09.26 00:51

BobHick wrote:The big issue with Jita is there are wartarget tornadoes and other gank ships camping the place at most of the busy hours. You need to be sure there's no flashy outside when you want to move stuff.

This is hardly a jita-specific issue. This will happen in most major trade hubs.
Shiva - Director of HR and Recruitment
Ex-ILN BG3 LT-JG and TF21 Security Liason, Ex-Senior Personnel Officer

Shiva is recruiting!

Return to Questions & Answers