Mining Optimization

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Allen Noban

Portrait

Post 2017.01.03 07:04

Mining Optimization

I made a thing! It's a short little Google spreadsheet package I've been building and using for the past few months to mine more optimally. Or more lazily. Either way it's been of great use to me, and I've finally gotten around to cleaning it up. It covers ore, ice, and gas, although I've found it helps most when mining ore belts.

http://goo.gl/ghEZ2A

Fit a survey scanner and go wild! Share with me your thoughts/improvements.

For those of you looking to buy ships from me: soon, I promise! At the current moment I'm still rather away from keyboard, and my network connection isn't the best. I'd rather not get your new hulls exploded in Uedama transit. Thanks for the understanding!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Elyemak

Portrait

Post 2017.01.09 05:28

Re: Mining Optimization

This looks awesome. And what good documentation!

Can't wait to use it next time I go out blowing up rocks.
<<

Xiang Fong

Portrait

Post 2017.01.10 21:07

I have taken a look at this, and it's really good to find out what the best rocks are!
However if I'm correct this is now using the ore sell price, so if you refine it stuff will change. To solve this problem I'm trying to make a excel sheet atm, which is currently a list of all ores vertical and a list of all minerals horizontal. As it seems to me you are a spreadsheet maste when problems come I shall come to you for advice. I actually got one question already: How do you get the market prices to autoupdate?
<<

Xiang Fong

Portrait

Post 2017.01.13 22:03

Update to this: I now actually have a sheet for refined prices, a thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=102657 Still looking for expertise in the autopriceupdating field

Return to Mining & Planetary Interaction