Another class with kills

Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Another class with kills

Post by Budda Sereda »

AAR to [CLASS-FLEET] Prepare to scout/tackle for cruisers: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 6&t=105369

We got 9 people in total:
Spoiler
Adoulin ap Io
Budda Sereda
Calder Ormand
Floaty Point
Glen Burney
NotA Witch
Sioban Mernher
Tasha Menne
Vors Voorhorian
Few things I will say:

1. It was really fun fleet!!! :)
2. I'm bad blaming people. Why do I do that? :(

More details: I did give small class and we went into OST to start making BMs when Megoste showed up in a Hookbil. At that time he messed around the gate, so we had numbers and did not decide to engage. As we all were in squishy ships I asked to not engage. At that moment I was 300km from the gate and Megoste pushed towards me in a scouty slasher.
I asked fleet to aproach myself, and when Megoste warped to me I called all to warp to me with a few seconds delay. That cost me ship: we killed with Megoste each other :)

(02:18:39) Ostingele
Caldari Navy Hookbill +23.68m
Slasher -6.14m

I've tried to continue making BMs, but we got another target: this time Comet.

It killed in 3 of us in a quick stupid succession

(02:47:15) Ostingele
Slasher -7.01m
Atron -4.49m
Slasher -6.19m

At this I did not know that Sioban died first and cryed: Why fleet did not warp to Adoulin quickly... but later I learned it was literally few of us in system at that time... and 2 were already killed. Also, it was a free fleet so essentially we were not really prepared to fight in an organized fashion.

Luckily, Vors finished this fight: Federation Navy Comet +37.77m

While I was reshiping, another Tristan landed at the same plex, while we reship, Tristan killed Vors:
Atron -10.44m

I was on time to point him, but could not catch: he slingshoted me and escaped ... :(

I continued making BMs, and guys tried to had some fun:
(03:13:59) Ostingele
Condor -0.4m
Merlin -1.89m

ISK Destroyed: 61,452,536.17
ISK Lost: 36,541,546.48
ISK Delta: 24,910,989.69
Efficiency: 62.71%

Very small in terms of amount of pilots and kills fleet, yet was very fun. Now my intention will be to get into OST for camping more often.

Stay tuned!