[Complete] Amarr Epic Arc -> 2024-05-19 @ 11h15

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in running an event speak to our Events team
JohnPlayerNotSpecial
Title: Events Staff, Bloober, Graduate

[Complete] Amarr Epic Arc -> 2024-05-19 @ 11h15

Post by JohnPlayerNotSpecial »

Date: 2024-05-19 @ 11h15 evetime. (read: after downtime).
Location: Nahyeen VI - Ministry of Internal Order Assembly Plant .
Duration: ~4h.
Ships: you need to bring your own, see below for requirements.
Fleet: limited to 8 participants, see below.
Mumble: Yes.

Okay, let's do the Amarr Epic Arc as a fleet. Free Amarr faction standings !

But, to entertain assist us, and also so you dont get bored by my ramblings, i have secured one of the very best the Uni has to offer in regards to missions: Chris Halsky ! He'll be an excellent resource to have while we do a full clear (except the very last room in the very last mission) in order to have the Right to Rule !

4 hours: really ?
Think of this one like a very long L4 Mission fleet. Personally it takes me ~3h solo, but we're going to take breaks. Have snacks and/or the drink(s) of your choice prepared. Also you'll need to be part of the whole thing as the faction standing only come in when we hand in the last mission and i wouldnt want to have someone come in at the very last minute just to sponge while the rest does all the legwork.
It'll probably not take us as long tbh :)

Ships:
Obviously you'll need your own, no loaners in this instance. Regarding requirements here's a list:

=> Minimum T1 Battleship. No exceptions.
=> Have either Omnitank or fit for EM/Thermal. If not doing omni, have spare modules in cargo to replace EM with Kinetic.
=> Active Tank -> have a shieldbooster or armor repper depending if you're shield or armor. No buffer or passive/purger.
=> Large Micro Jump Drive -> I want everyone to be able to microjump. No exceptions.
=> Propulsion Module of choice, be it Afterburner or Microwarp.
=> A fast frigate in the battleship frigate escape bay. Like an Atron or Rifter or whatever. Fit it for sub2s align and maximum warp speed. It'll not see any combat, it's for moving around.

Now, i am aware the requirements are a bit steep, and also vague. This as they depend on your skills and preferences. Please talk to your regular mission runner friends and/or "#fitting-chat" / "#missioning" on discord for fit suggestions as i'll not be able to assist each and everyone for every minute detail.

Mumble:
I explain everything through voice as typing all the things would make my fingers bloody. So even if you dont want to or cannot speak for any reason (which is fine ofc), being able to listen to what i'm saying is kind of needed. Please have it set up before you decide to join :)

8 participants:
Mission LP/Standings are shared with a maximum of 10 characters in fleet. As we already have Chris and myself, there are 8 slots left. First come, first serve.

=> If you want to participate, please post below that you do.
=> Only post "i participate" if you are actually prepared to make the time. Otherwise post whatever ;)

You'll need to move your ship, on your own, to the formup location. And be on mumble on the 19th at around 11h00 ish. Yes, it's a big ask but you have more than a week to prepare.

Real Life happens however, so if you know you cannot make it and already have applied to participate, let me know and edit your post. Maybe there's enough time then to get another person in.

Standings:
As said, the main prize is the Amarr faction standings. Unlike Storylines, Epic Arcs do not come with derived standings but are shared with fleetmembers aka divided. As there are currently Glamourex drugs available, our newly reinstated Events department gifted us enough so we can alleviate a bit the fact we're not doing it solo :)

Think that's it, sorry for the sort of wall of text. Hopefully i've now made you interrested in participating anyhow.

o/
Last edited by JohnPlayerNotSpecial on 2024.05.19 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
signature.
Old Greggovich

Re: [Event] Amarr Epic Arc -> 2024-05-19 @ 11h15

Post by Old Greggovich »

Hey I am interested! Do you need standing with the Amarr to start the arc?
Amfion Bravais
Communications Manager
Communications Manager
Title: Manager, Hauling Officer

Post by Amfion Bravais »

I participate! See you folks on the 19th :D
- Amfion Bravais - Silas Delporte - Ves Delporte - Alistair Arienne Devalle - Dastar Bolmara -
Manager of the Communications Department - Hauling Officer

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JohnPlayerNotSpecial
Title: Events Staff, Bloober, Graduate

Post by JohnPlayerNotSpecial »

Old Greggovich wrote: 2024.05.09 07:37 Hey I am interested! Do you need standing with the Amarr to start the arc?
Indeed, i do. You dont.

Like for regular Missions, only the person who's actually talking to the agent is relevant regarding standings. Lucky me i have that covered.
signature.
Lexi Von Luna

Post by Lexi Von Luna »

I participate. See you Sunday! Is it ok I bring a Marauder (Golem) or is it just any BS?
speedviper

Post by speedviper »

Sign me up. Time to fix a standing!

"i participate"
Old Greggovich

Post by Old Greggovich »

JohnPlayerNotSpecial wrote: 2024.05.12 21:03
Old Greggovich wrote: 2024.05.09 07:37 Hey I am interested! Do you need standing with the Amarr to start the arc?
Indeed, i do. You dont.

Like for regular Missions, only the person who's actually talking to the agent is relevant regarding standings. Lucky me i have that covered.
Awesome! I will be there :D
Zeerse Solaris
Title: Diplomat, AMC Officer, Mentor, Bloober, Teacher, Graduate

Post by Zeerse Solaris »

I'll be coming along to this
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
Mindy Mercury

Post by Mindy Mercury »

I participate too!
kurage87
Title: Sophomore

Post by kurage87 »

I participate as well too also!
Copernicus Daragon

Post by Copernicus Daragon »

Additionally, I, too, will also participate as well.

and that makes ten.

Stating the obvious since 1977.